Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation Day!



After all the graduation stuff we had a BBQ at the park over by Kacie's house. It was fun to visit with everyone and play with the girls!





















 President Thomas S. Monson was the special speaker for graduation. He spoke about "3 Bridges", which were:
1. Attitude. If you want to be something, act as if you already are.
2. Integrity. Cheaters never prosper.
3. Service. Your money isn't everything, but your time caring for someone else is. (He said that much better)
President Monson is such a great story teller! He stole the show and for once we actually got to applaud his amazing speech!






I didn't make the cake! It turned out pretty cute, but it was Moriah that made it. Thank goodness because there was NO TIME to make anything. So I just found a picture on line of what I wanted the cake to look like and she made one kinda like it. I also really wanted these cute grad cap toppers for cupcakes, so I found a tutorial for her on how to make those and she did it for me. I wish I could have done it myself dang it, but what a life saver to have someone willing to get it done for me!!! Thanks Moriah.

So yesterday was GRADUATION DAY! Jeff graduated with his Bachelors of Science in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. Bobbie graduated with her Associates of Science & Marketing Certificate. It was so fun to get to walk together! Kind of a weird situation though. Because the departments were split up by department for the second half of graduation I was not planning on walking because I would have rather seen Jeff walk. BUT! once we got there we realized there were other couples in the same boat, so they just let the girls walk with their husbands! It was so nice because it just made the day so special! We are so grateful for our amazing parents who came to support us ALL DAY LONG! We love you and thank you so much for all of your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment