Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bedspread


 I have been working on this for like a year!
Every time I pull this project out of the box I get overwhelmed and put it away.
Since Jeff was gone all weekend I was dying to get it done and it took FOREVER! But, I am so happy because it is finally done, so now we can start decorating the  bedroom. I also realized that the reason my sewing machine always gives me fits, so woohoo, now that I got it all figured out (after 3 years!) I can sew all kinds of stuff!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Bobbie.. YOU MADE THAT??? wow! Its one of the most adorable bed set Ive ever seen! good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    bed skirts queen

    ReplyDelete