Sunday, April 3, 2011

St. George.

So lately it has been hitting me how much I love this little town.  Maybe there really is more to see then I have always thought! I think I probably just haven't appreciated it as much I should have over the past few years. So starting yesterday I want to try to keep an eye open for things that I love about St. George. We'll have to see how many we can get, but here is the start.
#1. 'D' ---one thing I know that I've missed out on while living in St. George is hiking up to the 'D'.HOW HAVE I NEVER DONE THAT?! Goal-DO IT! So now that the weather is awesome Jeff & I are going to just have make the hike. I love this mountain because it keeps me from getting turned around and helps give directions to people who don't know where they are. Directions like, "Oh, Bluff Street? Just follow the Blvd. headed toward the big 'D' then you'll run into it." Silly example, but still it just keeps you straight. It is just one of the awesome landmarks we can see from our backyard, which is another thing I just LOVE about living in St. George.

No comments:

Post a Comment