Sunday, September 25, 2011

It has been 2 years!!!




It has been 2 whole years since Jeff and I got married! We can not believe how quickly it has gone by, but yet seemed like forever. (in a good way) 
We were really excited to go on a trip for a celebration but didn't get to this weekend so instead I planned a spa day for us! Jeff was a little worried about that since he's never had a massage or pedi or anything before, but I was just sure he'd be in heaven! (i was right!)
So it was a really great day and so relaxing, which is what we really needed! It was perfect :)
I wish we would have taken more pictures for all we did now that we're done, but it was just worth it to live in the moment. 
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who isn't afraid to explore new adventures with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment