Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Taking A Sick Day

The Animal Foundation, Las Vegas Pet Adoption
So the sniffles and colds have been going around at our house for the last two weeks!
First Jeff got sick, but I was sure he was faking it. Which gave me a false sense of security about getting sick myself. But ... people at work were all getting sick too! It was everywhere and inevitable. 
Once Jeff got over the cold and I thought we were in the clear ... BAM!

I was SO LUCKY to have such a forgiving husband by the time the cold hit me. He was so sweet and waited on me hand & foot. I feel guilty for not being nearly as hospitable! {LOVE YOU BABE}

We once had the vet tell us that dogs can also catch the bug. Also, from other sources, that dogs feel what their owners (parents) feel. So we had a hard time telling if Jake's low energy and mopey eyes (see photo above) have to do with him not feeling well, or feeling bad that we didn't feel well.
He is all better today, just like we mostly are! Thanks to lots of  meds, Roman, sleep & Diet 7-UP.

So thank you to all of the sweet friends and family that checked in on us...we love you!

With other news... um ... there aren't any.  

No comments:

Post a Comment