Friday, July 1, 2011

A Summer afternoon...

When we parked downtown today I could not help but notice this cute couple sleeping on the grass! I wished we could have been doing that, but I complain too much when its over 100 degrees outside. Maybe she does too and that's why they're not cuddling, but it was still so cute! Plus it was a shot of the top of the carousel that I saw driving by earlier today. I was on the phone telling Jeff I was trying to see if it was here yet and then I saw it and said, "OH MY GOSH IT IS THERE!!! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! WE HAVE TO GO SEE IT WHEN I GET HOME!!!!" It is SO beautiful. I heard today from a patient that the city forked out $300,000 for it, but they'll make that back in now time if they charge people to ride it.
So this afternoon Jeff & I both got off work early and I could not wait to go check out St. George's latest attraction...THE CAROUSEL!  It isn't open yet (as you can see by the signs) but we still got to see it empty. I LOVE CAROUSELS!!!!!!! They are so beautiful and so much fun, I just can not wait until we can ride it. But I was still just so excited to even see it and know we can ride it soon.










 Jeff never will step foot inside the library...so he says! I was trying to search a book on the computer and next thing I knew he was gone. And look where I found him! Sitting on the ground with a book in his hand..good thing I had my camera to capture this historical moment! I may be having an influence on my sweet prince! 


My little toad prince! I stop and look at this adorable statue every time I go downtown. It's so cute!!! What a perfect afternoon in our awesome downtown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment