Saturday, October 15, 2011

A date night...our first concert together!

 I found this awesome pic of Yellowcard on tour from this fall and thought it was SWEET!!!! 








  That's a crazy look...cause I'm getting crazy off this Rock Star!!! 
 That's a crazy look...cause I'm getting crazy off this AMP!!! 




 Yellowcard was so freaking good! They sounded awesome and were so energetic...keeping us pumped like the whole show! 


So it's like one of my favorite memories from high school ever...the night seeing Yellowcard and Something Corporate in Vegas at the House of Blues with my girlfriends. My parents let me take three friends down, well they drove us cause we were like 15 haha, but they took us to dinner and then dropped us off at the show. It was so so so so amazing!!! Like everything about it. Probably like a night you could make a movie about and it would be so funny and sad and awesome! So needless to say when Jeff said,"Bobbie guess who's coming to St. George?" I was like YES! YOU KNOW WE"RE GOING RIGHT! 
There is this weird thing about being a married couple, I don't know if it is a Utah thing or what, but it is kind of like if you're married you don't really go do that...or this...or whatever. I don't really understand it because it is not like you get married and are instantly transformed into a boring old couple. But you might think so with the social restrictions young marriage seems to have. Some people were worried or not going to the concert because they thought it might be all high school kids or just college kids, but I don't think it really matters. I wonder if that has something to do with the divorce rate, because I would probably want to get divorced too if it meant that since I was married I never got to do anything fun again in my life! Go have fun, right?!
It is totally ok to have a date night out acting crazy at a concert! We did and LOVED IT! :) 

It was kind of like a first date again even, since we had never been to a concert together! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I have to tell you that I TOTALLY went to that Yellowcard/Dashboard concert in Vegas! So we were at the same concert once upon a time! :) Sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete