Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Deep Cleaning..MUCH NEEDED!

So I have recently been on a "DEEP CLEAN" kick. Thanks to Pinterest I learned that you have to clean weird things like your washing machine and since I deep cleaned it my eyes have been opened to all the other things I haven't ever deep cleaned! The latest one is the vacuum. The suction has been horrible lately and it's bag less so I thought it was just breaking down. WRONGO! I searched and found out that vacuums have these things called "filters"..haha...and mine were SO SO SO GROSS!!!! NO WONDER!!! So I found this video that showed me exactly where all the washable pieces are and how to get them cleaned! I was going to take a picture of mine so you could see the difference in the one they are washing in the video, but I did not dare! So I kind of wish there was like a newly wed guide with lists of things you are suppose to maintain. I guess everyone just eventually figures it out like we have, but a nice organization chart or checklist would have definitely been handy! So that's my latest project, a get organized cleaning schedule! (Not so much for the basics we do daily, but for the things we feel like "we just did that like a month ago", when really it was 8 months ago!)
If anyone has any other household organization/cleaning tips let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment